Turns your forklift into a
- Places Concrete in "Hard to Reach Areas"
- Saves the Additional Cost of a Pump or Crane
- Saves Time - Lets You Place Condrete When You Are Ready
Places concrete efficiently in these and many other applications:
- REHAB PROJECTS
- ELEVATED DECKS
- SLOPE PAVING
- STAIRS AND LANDINGS
- MASONRY WALL GROUTING
- POURS WITH OVERHEAD OBSTRUCTIONS
Optional TREMEE (elephant trunk) adapter available.
- Universal Fit (slip-on-the-forks) Design
permits use on both straight-mast and
extendable-reach type forklifts. Accepts up
to 7” wide forks.
- Swivel Chute Included - 30” effective length,
swings 40 degrees (20 degrees to each side),
slope of chute adjustable with chain.
- Discharge Controlled by Manually Operated
Gate. Handle can be positioned on either side.
- Heavy Duty Construction - built with heavy
gauge steel - all welded construction.
- Simple to Install - Forks are inserted fully into
the fork channels then a locking pin is simply
installed behind the heel of each fork. Pins are
attached with a chain to prevent loss.
|1550||1/2 yd3||650 lbs.|
|1575||3/4 yd3||770 lbs.|
Easy to Clean-Up
Simple to Use
|1550H||1/2 yd3||700 lbs.|
|1575H||3/4 yd3||820 lbs.|
Forklift must be equipped w/ auxilary hydraulics
Includes hyd. cylinder, control valve, hoses and quick disconnects.
Fork Pocket Size: 48" long x 7¾" x 3" ID / Center to Center of Fork Pockets: 38" / Pocket Ends are open.