Handle long lengths of material like beams and roofing sheets easily
Problem: Long lengths of materials like beams, rebar and roofing sheets can be awkward to move — and downright dangerous if not done properly.
About the Star Universal Spreader Bar
Solution: The Star Spreader Bar is ANSI/OSHA compliant and a cost-effective way to support long loads during lifts with your forklift or telehandler. With a lift capacity of up to 16,000 lbs and 20 ft adjustable spread, it means fewer lifts so you can get the job done faster. It will eliminate the hazard of the load tipping, sliding or bending as well as the possibility of low sling angles and the tendency of the sling to crush the load. The Star Spreader Bar safely lifts loads easily and efficiently.
What to use it for
- Safe and convenient attachment for handling rebar and rebar cages
- Perfect for handling long metal building beams as well as steel and wood trusses
- Popular attachment with metal building erectors
What we think you’ll like about it
- Universal fit: slip-on-the-forks design permits use on most forklifts and telehandlers
- Compliant: Meets / exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Safe: Easily slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel for fast and easy securement
- Handles heavy weights: 6,400 lbs – 34,000 lbs depending on model
- Both fixed lengths and telescoping models available
- Crane versions available
Extendable reach spreader bars
|Model||Description||Lift Capacity||Empty Weight|
|1150C||8 to 12 ft. Adjustable Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets. 39" OC -Requires 48" or wider Carriage||8,000 lbs.
|1150C-FP30OC||8 to 12 ft. Adjustable Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets. 30" OC - Requires 38" or wider Carriage||8,000 lbs.
|1160B||12 to 20 ft. Adjustable Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets. 39" OC - Required 48" or wider Carriage||16,800 lbs.
Fixed length spreader bars
|Model||Description||Size||Lift Capacity||Empty Weight|
|1140||6 ft. Fixed Length Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets 39"OC- Requires 48" or wider Carriage||6’||10,000 lbs.||390 lbs.|
|1140-24CC||6 ft. Fixed Length Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets 24"OC- Requires 32" or wider Carriage||6’||10,000 lbs.||390 lbs.|
|1149||7 ft. Fixed Length Spreader Bar w/Fork
Pockets 39"OC- Requires 48" or wider Carriage
|7’||34,000 lbs.||830 lbs.|
|1177B||12 ft. Fixed Length Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets 39"OC- Requires 48" or wider Carriage||12’||20,000 lbs.||825 lbs.|