Concrete Hopper on extendable forklift
Concrete hopper on-site
Concrete Hopper onsite
Concrete Hopper in yard
Concrete hopper in use
- Place concrete in hard to reach areas with your forklift
- Save the cost of a pump or crane
- Lets you place concrete when you are ready
Places concrete in hard-to-reach areasSave the extra cost of a concrete pump or crane and use your extendable forklift with a Star Industries concrete hopper. It’s the perfect solution to place concrete in hard to reach places and the ¾ cuyd capacity allows for plenty of concrete to be placed at once.
- Universal fit (slip-on-forks) suitable for both straight mast and extendable reach forklifts
- Adjustable swivel chute included: 30” effective length, swings 40 degrees (20 degrees each side), slope of chute fully adjustable with a chain
- Discharge gate manually controlled with the handle.
- Multiple handle positions are available.
- Fabricated with heavy gauge steel and all welded construction
Danger: Do NOT use without installing retaining pins behind the heel of each fork and securing with hairpins or cotter pins. Safety chain(s) must also be used. Wrap chain around a strong part of the fork carriage and secure with locking grab hook. Operating manual/safety information available online and by calling 1-800-541-1797.