Heavy-duty Skid-Steer Bucket
Buckets designed to fit each loader
Skid-steer dirt bucket
Skid-Steer bucket with teeth
Skid-Steer bucket in action
Heavy-duty bucket on skid-steer
Heavy Duty Skid-Steer Buckets
- Choose from Standard Heavy Duty Skid Steer Bucket or Extreme Duty XD Bucket with a 25% heavier shell
- 5 bucket profiles: low profile, dirt, utility, snow & light material, fertilizer and cotton seed
Heavy Duty Bucket perfect for all types of applications
The Star Industry Heavy Duty Skid Steer Bucket is built to last. It’s constructed with extra heavy-duty steel, fully welded seams and reinforced hat section and side blades to strengthen and protect bucket sides. The bucket’s bottom is set close to the ground for level ‘back dragging’ (landscapers love it!).
- Strong hat section provides unyielding strengthacross the entire top of bucket.
- Steel side blades strengthens and protects bucket sides.
- Seams Fully welded continuous weld inside and outside of shell seams provides greater strength and longer life.
- Low Profile design operator can see the leading edge from the seat. Other profiles are also available.
- Beveled hard carbon steel punched blade on leading edge ½” x 6” or ¾” x 6” depending on bucket width.
- Buckets designed to fit each brand of loader even though all new skid-steer loaders use a universal quick-tach they require different bucket profiles for proper operation. Star buckets are built to match your specific make & model of skid-steer loader.
- Strong Universal Quick-Tach constructed of 3/8” plate steel to stand up to the new more powerful skid-steer loaders.
- Heavy (½” x 3”) scuff bars three to five bars, depending on width, reinforce bucket bottom and protect from excessive wear.
- Dual Safety Steps
- Square bottom permits “back dragging” to level your work. Sets close to the ground. Landscapers love it.
Optional Bucket Profiles
- Punched blade with bolt-on-blade: The reversible ⅝” x 8” bolt-on-blade gives 3 times the wear
- Heavy-duty teeth: Features ‘pin-on’ series 23 teeth that measure 2¼ “across the point
Heavy Duty Skid Steer Buckets - Product Sheet
LP22A-60 - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-60T - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-66 - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-66T - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-72 - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-72T - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-78 - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-78T - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-84 - Dealer Drawing
LP22A-84T - Dealer Drawing