ITA Replacement Forks
- Forged from heat-treated premium carbon-steel
- Greater strength and more resistance to bending
- Fork life is rated to at least 1 million lift cycles
- Manufactured in North America
ITA Style I, II, III and IVHook-mount forks — also known as ITA Forks — are ideal for warehouse forklifts.
6 reasons Star forks are better
- Local manufacturing. All forks are manufactured in North America and only from high-grade certified materials.
- No shortcuts. All forks are forged from a single piece of steel, then fully heat-treated, quenched and tempered for a minimum yield strength of 825 Mpa.
- Certified production methods. Welding processes are certified in accordance with ISO 3834-2.
- Rigorous testing. Fork heels and welds are subjected to full MPI crack-testing on all welds and the heel area by certificated operatives.
- Full part traceability. Each fork is stamped with manufacturer's identification, specified capacity and load center, week of manufacture and production works order number.
- Standards-compliance. All forks are guaranteed to meet or exceed the requirements of the national and (such as IS02328 and IS02330 and ANSI ITSDF B56.11.4) with regards to mounting details, load-, fatigue- and impact-tests.