Star Industries Safety Work Platform
Modular component guardrail
Universal 'slip-on-forks' for easy attachment
Platform connects to forklift for extended reach
Reach over obstructions - work platform in-action
Faster and cheaper than a scaffold
Safety Work Platform in-action
Safety Work Plaform in use
Safety Work Plaform making work possible
Safety Work Platforms
- Reach over obstructions and access places where scissor lifts can’t
- Faster and cheaper than scaffold
- Self-closing gates, rigid modular guardrails and lanyard tie down points for increased operator safety
Turn your forklift into an aerial work platform and safely go where scissor lifts can’t with a Star Industries Safety Work Platform.The expanded metal deck provides a wider work platform than boom lifts and the 1,000 lbs platform load capacity and full perimeter guard rail system offers superior safety.
- Strong and rigid modular component guardrail eliminates loose movement and allows for easy replacement of individual guard rails should damage occur.
- Guard rails can be easily removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation.
- Spring loaded latches and spring hinges means gates automatically close for increased safety.
- Expanded metal deck with 1,000 lbs platform capacity provides safe work area.
- Universal ‘slip-on-forks’ for easy attachment. Suitable for both extended reach and straight mask forklifts with a 48" or wider carriage and 48" long forks. Accepts forks up to 7" wide and 2¾" thick.
- Quick-Tach option available (forklift must have quick-tach connector). Always use if forklift is equiped with forks longer than 48".
- Optional 42” wide x 84” tall mast protection screen (model 1250) protects operator from forklift mast moving parts.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI standards.
Universal Fit Models
|1204C||4″ x 4″||350 lbs|
|1206C||4″ x 6″||425 lbs|
|1208C||4″ x 8″||500 lbs|
|1210C||4″ x 9.8″||575 lbs|
When ordering for use on a Genie or Terex, use the suffix “G” instead of C