Scaffold Pallet loaded
Scaffold pallet in use
- Load scaffold into the pallet once at rental yard & deliver the loaded pallet to the job site.
- The contractor unloads the scaffold
at the job site and when the job is
done, repacks the scaffold pallet.
- You pick up the loaded pallet,
ready to ship to the next job.
Safely store and transport scaffold frames and braces
Handling is one of the biggest costs in scaffold rental. Now you can slash countless hours loading, unloading and reloading with a Star Industries scaffold transport pallet. Plus, you have the perfect compact storage unit for difficult-to-stack scaffold that you can easily reposition with a forklift when scaffold is in the rental yard waiting for the next job.
- Model 930 holds 50 frames (6’6″ x 5’0″) and 100 braces (7′)
- Features fork loops for proper fork placement when loading pallet onto a truck with a forklift
- Two anchor points for securing scaffold with strap for transportation
- Expanded metal deck for sure footing
- Empty weight 755 lbs
- Requires 48″ or longer forks and 48″ or wider carriage
- Picked up from brace side
- Brace basket and scaffold pins removeable for shipping