Star Industries Trailer Spotter
Use your forklift to move trailers and trailer mounted equipment
Trailer Hitch receiver makes moving equipment easy
Trailer Spotter in action
Trailer Spotter on site
- Simply unhook the bucket and attach to the Trailer Spotter
- Designed to set upright so the operator never has to get off the loader
- Built strong to handle big loads and take lots of punishment
Easily move trailer mounted equipment with a skid steerMost rental yards rent trailers and trailer mounted equipment but not all have forklifts to move equipment. The Star Industries Trailer Spotter mounted to your skid steer loader solves that problem and makes moving trailers and equipment easy.
- Includes a standard 2" square trailer hitch receiver—the same receiver on the back of most pickup trucks
- Receiver accepts hitch adapters with balls, pintle hitch or combo hitch making it easy to move any trailer mounted equipment
- Also great for suspended loads (simply run a chain or strap behind the ball or through the pintle hitch).
- Universal Skid-Steer Mounting Plate – Fits all modern full-size skid-steers
- Standard 2” Square Trailer Hitch Receiver - for Optional Hitch Adapters
|Maximum Tongue Weight / Vertical Lift Capacity||2,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Gross Towing Weight||10,000 lbs|
|Overall Length w/o Hitch Adapter||29”|
|Overall Length w/ optional Combo Hitch Adapter (approx)||39”|
|Empty Weight||180 lbs|
Operating manual/safety information available online and by calling 1-800-541-1797.